Thursday, April 14, 2011

Monkey Riding Dogs

Seriously, I am planning my vacation around the Team Ghost Riders's appearance schedule this summer. I cannot think of anything better than watching cowboy monkeys, riding border collies, herding goats on a baseball field. Boy I hope at least one of these appearances is on a Thirsty Thursday (2 for 1 beer, for those of you not familiar with the world of minor league baseball). After you watch this video, you will want to go too!



Now, does anyone thing I could get Jen on board to help me train monkeys to ride greyhounds in little jockey outfits? I think I've found my retirement plan.

2 comments:

genji said...

The balance of those monkeys is amazing. Wonder how they would do on a greyhound? Half price beers? I'm there.

Never Say Never Greyhounds said...

I used to have a friend with monkeys and I attended a monkey picnic with her once.... I'm good on my monkey experiences. :-)