Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Random Days of Christmas - Day 1

I've been MIA. I know it. Getting into the Christmas spirit is a lot of work - decorating, baking, shopping, eating... and I've neglected my blog. It's not for lack of topics. I have plenty. So in an effort to make up for lost time I present to you the Random Days of Christmas 2011. All random. All the time.


Day 1: Roxy Takes a Shower

I walked into our bathroom a few days ago and found Roxy standing inside. Maybe she wondered in there to lick the floor? Maybe she couldn't figure out how to turn around? Maybe she was hinting that I really need to clean the shower door? I can't be sure the reason. All I know is she had to be picked up and turned around to escape the glass box. Silly pony.

1 comment:

genji said...

Another greyhound mystery. Glad to see you back on the blogosphere.