Wednesday, May 4, 2011

The Most Interesting Man in the World Loves Greyhounds

The latest in the Most Interesting Man in the World series includes serious screen time for a pack of greyhounds. In the first 10 seconds of this Dos Equis commercial there are a number of handsom needle noses. The hound that scored the close up reminds me of Jen's Travis.

Enjoy and remember: "stay thirsty my friends."




Update: I've been informed that the shot is actually a mix of greys and whippets and the close up is actually a whippet named Poly. Rumor has it, it took 10 hours on set to get that 10 seconds in the commercial. You know that it must have been like putting bullfrogs in a wheelbarrow for those 10 hours.

3 comments:

Hiking Hounds said...

Very cool!

genji said...

I have a pack of greyhounds. Does that make me interesting? May be not. But I do drink Dos Equis :)

Mr.Mischief said...

I love the commercials but when we tried the beer two different times we though it tasted like Busch beer-if the guy is that worldly he needs to have better taste in beer-love the doggies in that commercial though!